Charles Jeffres founded the farm in 1914 in Wyoming. New York while working around 100 acres of land. During the Great Depression, his son Lawrence took over the farm and later purchased another 100 acres. The third generation, Robert Jeffres took over in the late 1960’s. The farm incorporated in 1982 when his two sons Jim and Tom joined the business.
Since incorporating in 1982, the farm has grown steadily adding land, equipment, and updating facilities. We currently span across four counties including Genesee, Wyoming, Livingston, and Monroe while farming approximately 9,000 acres. Jim’s and Tom’s children have started working on the farm making us a 5th generation business.